Audevard Doggy Flex is a dietary supplement for dogs that helps improve joint comfort and combat cartilage loss.
|INDICATIONS||‣ It stimulates the synthesis of cartilage thanks to concentrated intake of chondroitin, glucosamine and MSM
‣ It relieves the animal and lubricates the joint thanks to the recognized properties of Harpagophytum, hyaluronic acid and omega 3 fatty acids.
‣ It supports muscle function to bring easier locomotion to the dog.
|COMPOSITION||‣ Micronized lithothamne
‣ Glucosamine (sulphate)
‣ Brewer’s yeast (platinum)
‣ Methylsulfonylmethane (MSM)
‣ Fish hydrolyzate
‣ Harpagophytum procumbens
‣ Fish oil
‣ Marine collagen hydrolyzate
‣ Chondroitin sulphate
‣ Vitamin E
|INSTRUCTIONS OF USE||‣ Dog <20 kg: 1/2 measurement daily
‣ Dog from 20 to 40 kg: 1 measures daily
‣ Dog> 40 kg: 2 measures daily
‣ 1 measure = 5 gr
|TIPS FROM SPORTPAARDENARTS.NL||‣ Renew supplementation at least 4 times a year in old dogs.
‣ Doggy Flex can also be given all year long.
|PACKAGING||‣ Pot of 180 g:
▹ Dog <20 kg: for 72 days
▹ Dog from 20 to 40 kg: for 36 days
▹ Dog > 40 kg: for 18 days
There are no reviews yet.